Possible causes of Tree removal
We’ve always heard that removal of trees is a threat to the environment and that people should avoid cutting down trees, but that is not the complete picture. There are many scenarios that make cutting trees an absolute necessity. Some of these scenarios are,
- The tree is subject to some disease. This can be guessed from its decaying stem or dying trunk.
- The tree is growing near the power cables. This can be really dangerous and trees in the near vicinity of power cables need to be cut down immediately.
- If the tree has started leaning towards a building. This can happen due to strong winds. In such a scenario, it becomes necessary to cut the tree to avoid danger to human life.
- In some cases, the tree is blocking your construction area or even a beautiful view of your home. In such a case, you need to get rid of that tree to restore your view.
- Sometimes the trees grows too large for its location. This can be a tree in your home or in a park where facilities need to be built in place of the tree.
Why should you hire professionals for tree removal
You may be thinking about removing the tree yourself, but that may not be the best idea. It is highly recommended that you call Tree Removal Sydney service for this task instead of trying to do it yourself. This is because, you might believe all you need to remove a tree is an axe. That, however, is not true. Even if you have the tools, using them can be really dangerous for someone who is not a professional. The experts of the tree removal services, on the other hand, are well trained for their job and they are well experienced with their tools. They can not only do the job more efficiently, but also more quickly than you. The experts are also well aware of the symptoms of dead branches so they only climb the branches that are strong enough to without their weight. A layman cannot guess about these branches which increases the chances of an accident. It is almost impossible for a layman to ‘guess’ which branch is dead from the inside.
Average cost of tree removal services
Getting tree removal service does not have to cost a lot. Although you can get the exact estimate from a service nearby in Sydney, there are certain factors on which their price chart will be dependent upon. Knowing about these factors, you can be sure you will not be mugged.
The accessibility of the tree caries great importance in determining the cost of the service. A tree in an open park costs a lot less to be cut down, than a tree in the middle of some buildings.
The height of the tree also influences the cost of service.
Like any other service, if you need urgent removal of trees, you are going to need to pay some extra money. If the tree is leaning and you need to get it removed immediately, this will cost you some additional charges.
Time of the year
Like any other business, tree removal business has a season which is usually from February to March so if you plan to hire a service in these months, it might cost you more than the rest of the year.
Safety guide for removing trees
Whether you’re getting the trees removed from a team of professionals or you’re taking things in your own hands, either way, there are some safety considerations that are necessary for a safe experience. Before beginning, make sure no pet or child is near the work area. Inform your family members about the tree cutting to avoid any mishap. Also, if you’re cutting a tree in street, make sure you put on a banner or a strip to avoid a passerby getting injured. Secondly, take care of any car near the house. Also, ensure that the tree should not fall on a house or a nearby building. An expert can better analyse this.